Friday, December 31, 2010

Bye 2010!




This is just a short post to end the year with. I'm gonna miss 2010 very much. Many good things happened. Alhamdulillah, and i hope and wish that, more good things are out there for us in 2011 and years ahead. Ensyaallah. Millions thanks to everyone who had been wonderful to me all these years.

Yes, i have my new year's resolutions (the ones that i had for maal hijrah, come on, i celebrate that one especially). So, most importantly, this is my greatest resolution: I'm searching Him, i want to really know what i believe in. To be a better servant of Him. To be faithful, very faithful.

A religious girl i want to be,afraid of my God,loves my Prophet and proud of the religion i worship.

Anyway, I will try my best to achieve all these. Ensyaallah.
Till then!

1 comment:

  1. Ameen..
    EnsyaAllah, may Allah guides you in every single thing you are doing..have a bless
    Pray for me too..:)

    ReplyDelete