Thursday, June 23, 2011

Inspirasi

Assalamualaikum wbt

Hope semua sihat harini, being healthy is the best property a man could have. Well, not for me these days, last night for example, i was such in pain. My feet macam burning and urat macam ditarik2. Terbangun in the middle of the night just to struggle mcm tuh really something. Glad experience macam nih dont always come but once dia datang, u can see i can barely walk the day after. Above all, alhamdulillah saya okay.

back to the title, its called 'Inspirasi' or 'inspiration'. but why?
yes yes disebabkan oleh pain nih and 5 assignments waiting and memanggil manggil untuk di siapkan, i really need an inspiration. I looked at my lil' sister's and my parents' photos. Also, i found this lovely song called 'Anything for you' and 'If i die tonight'. The sweet lyrics amused me. So that helped me with my assignments last night. Alhamdulillah..


oh oh ini parts of the lyrics:

If there were a single sacred rose
On a mountain top that grows
Where nobody ever dares to go
For you I'd climb that mountain high
I would reach up to the sky
If that rose was your desire

Okay continue..

Till then

No comments:

Post a Comment