Monday, March 29, 2010

A comment do make a difference.

I read this comment from Chedet posted by Mapax..
its a good comment.. it's simple but strong
it went like this

"Dear Tun,
1. When I was little, I used to make mistakes all the time, and my mother would give me a lecture. I would point out that someone else made the same mistake, and my mother would say this:
"I'm scolding you because you are my son, not them!"
2. In this case, the sad thing about it is that instead of trying to correct and learn from our mistakes, we justify ourselves by pointing out the mistake of others!
3. How are we to improve if we keep on doing this? Mistakes are acceptable as long as we learn from it! That is the natural process of acquiring knowledge and growing up.
4. I am sure a good number of people do not care about how contracts are given. The only reason that is an issue is because we have bridges on the verge of falling down!
5. And don’t take this the wrong way, the only reason for posting this is because I am a Malaysian, not an American or a Britain."

Are not you feel anything? ;)

Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment